Tuesday, August 28, 2007

nEVeR iN a MiLLioN YeArs

did i think losing my dad would have this big of an impact on me and a million other things. yah not a day goes by where i would give anything to see him again, but for it to be this hard sometimes still makes me wonder what i truly missed out on by not having him. i hear RyaN SHecKler on his new mtv show about how he lost his dad...but to divorce. He ponders the future multiple times throughout the episode about what its going to be like without him. i mean the high school phenom has pretty much all a kid his age could ask for. range rover, good looks, pro sk8 career, cash out his a$$, and HE wonders what life is going to be like. imagine life without all that money and without a career. its a whole different story bro. but in all honesty i think MtV hit this one on the head, and maybe you can leave the boobtube with a little more than a washed brain like laguna beach will give you.

than you have the show on TLc with my wife KAt vON D, LA inK, and you see how big of an impact the death of a person can have on someone. listening to the client talk about what it means and why certain things are incorporated in their tattoo actually brings out what i believe is the true purpose of a tattoo. me and my lil sis have been contemplating one forever. of course both of ours are for our dad, but of course moms is ol fashioned and reminds us what our bodys will look like in 50 years. i sit there and wonder why i dont pull the trigger. if it means that much to me, which it truly does, than who cares what ur body is going to look like when you get older. yah theres a lot of ironing out to do, but sometimes i glad the clouds open up in my eyes, proves to me that this is life. Like MIke V said on tonights episode of LA iNK,
"I've realized that i only have one shot in this life, i'm just tryin to pack as much in as i possibly can."

gnight to my guardian angel