Wednesday, May 30, 2007

tAKINg stReETwEAr to A wHoLe NEw LEveL

back in the day when yours truly can remember being introduced to what is now the empire known as VoLCoM, the intense desire to have this inked somewhere on my body was all i could think about. thats some 8th grade shit right there. Than i remember hearing that my ex @ the time AlliSoNhad some new dude, and i guess somehow "newguy" got word that i wanted to get the volcom stone,and dude beat me to the punch. anyways i rememeber seein that piece later on in a pic, all i could do was explode with laughter like the kool-aid man. Time has passed, still no tattoos, even though i'm contemplating a sleeve for my dad, and the fad of having logos on your body is cool...somewhere!!! Your boy right here is reppin HUF to the max. The skyline design of SF was done by the legendary HUF graphic dude BeNNy GOlD

























i'll admit it...i'vE had my fair share of brands that i've wanted to ink somewhere. from RDS, to my all time favorite NiXoN, to my new school favethe hUNdrEds AdAm bOmB, but those are just creative hallucinations!!!